8th Annual Multi-Chamber Extreme Block Party EXPO & TasteName: 8th Annual Multi-Chamber Extreme Block Party EXPO & TasteDate: April 7, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:8th Annual Multi-Chamber Extreme Block Party & Taste of the Towns
Showcase Your Business To Consumers at the Largest Local Show!
Vendor Space & Sponsorship Opportunities
Saturday, April 7, 2018 | 10 am - 3 pm
510 E. Rt. 83, Mundelein
* 100+ Shop Local Vendors
* High traffic, convenient indoor location
* Food Samples By Favorite Local Eateries
* 11:30 am Dave Dinaso's Famous World of Reptile Show
* 50+ Raffles * Giveaways * Show Specials * Product Demos
WIn Cubs Tickets
Stop by the Lombardo Installations Table to enter the raffle for a chance to win Cubs tickets.
Fun for the whole family
Why Should Your Business Participate?
- Ideal for all businesses who market B2C: home improvement, health care, financial, insurance, health/beauty, gift items, jewelry, fitness, educational, community groups, entertainment venues, and others
- Reach Many Local Consumers in just 5 hours! (Expected attendance 1,000+)
- Showcase, Introduce, Sell Your Products, Services, Resources on Site
- Extensive Show Marketing via Giant Billboard, Local Media , Social Media, Radio, Cable TV, E-mail Blasts, Website Listings, Flyers, Posters, announcements.
2017 VENDOR SPACE AND SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Vendor Set up time 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Saturday, April 8Vendor Tear down time 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- In fairness to all vendors, One Business Per Space - no space sharing.
- Space allocation assigned on first come basis. Priority to Sponsors
- Only vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute promotional materials.
- Vendors receive 6 ft. table, 1 Chair, tent card sign in 10 x 10 ft. space.
- Vendors may hold raffle drawings, provide giveaways, demo products, sell products, distribute promotional materials, and gather attendee info, at their table.
- Free Wi-Fi available in building
- Vendors receive marketing materials to share and invite contacts
- All vendors must supply a raffle prize for the general raffle ($25+ value, product, service, item, etc., sorry no coupons or discount offers)
- Vendors must supply their own equipment, tablecloth, name tags, supplies, extension cords, and any items needed for their display.
- All displays must fit within the allotted space, and may not block other vendor tables.
- Only show vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute their promotional materials.
- Payment Information: All vendor reservations MUST be paid in full at the time of registration. Thank you!