Beginner Obedience ClassesName: Beginner Obedience ClassesDate: September 11, 2017Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDTWebsite: https://www.aldenskennels.comEvent Description:For the dog just getting started in obedience, exercises include:
- Heel walk on a loose lead sit stay about turns, u-turns, lead with your left foot and sit hand signal stay hand signal.
- Heel, down stay, hand signal with word command circle left and circle right.
- Stand for Examination with hand commands it is of great benefit when the dog needs hands-on care by a veterinarian.
- Recall – practice come, hand signal and sit in front of owner.
- Long Sit (1 minute) – allows the handler to have control of the dog when visitors come to the home.
- Long Down (3 minutes) – dog must remain in a down position.