GLMV Gift Certificate ProgramName: GLMV Gift Certificate ProgramDate: May 12, 2019Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
Gift Certificate Program
The GLMV is rolling out a new gift certificate program to help market and bring awareness to your business and keep dollars in the GLMV business areas.
Here’s the details to enroll and participate in the GLMV Gift Certificate program:
Facts About GLMV Gift Certificates
* Each certificate is personalized at the buyer’s request
* Certificates can be purchased in $25, $50, $75 or $100 denominations
* It’s the perfect gift for any occasion, also ideal for an employee bonus program or awards!
* Gift certificates are redeemable at any participating Chamber business listed, including choice of 100+ places in the GLMV area …retail shopping, dining, car repair, entertainment, goods, services…
* All Chamber member businesses in good standing may participate.
Participation Is Smart Marketing
* Promotion: The GLMV advertises the program on the GLMV website, media, e-blasts, social media, and all communications. Your business name is promoted with every certificate purchased and online. Participating businesses provided special “GLMV Gift Certificates Accepted Here” decal to display at your business.
* Simple and cost effective: No paper work, just mail or bring the redeemed certificates to the GLMV office. We reimburse you 95% of the face value, in a timely manner. The GLMV keeps 5% to cover supplies, administrative costs and promotion.
* Gift certificates never expire.
* This program alone may cover the cost of your GLMV membership!
How It Works:
* GLMV Gift Certificates may be purchased online at www.glmvchamber.org or at GLMV office.
* Gift certificates must be picked up at the GLMV office, 1123 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL.
* Recipient redeems the gift certificate using the entire amount (no change need be given) to purchase goods or services choosing from one of the 100+ GLMV participating businesses listed on the GLMV website and included with each certificate.
* Participating business signs the gift certificate acknowledging redemption.
* Participating businesses turn in the gift certificates to the GLMV office (via mail or in person) and, within two weeks of receiving redeemed certificates, the GLMV will issue a reimbursement check for 95% of the face value of each redeemed Gift Certificate.
* Gift certificates must be originals and may not be photocopied, duplicated, or altered to be accepted.
To participate in the GLMV Gift Certificate Program, click the Register Online button or call the office 847-680-0750; email firstname.lastname@example.org