In-person and remote jobs/internships’ for our High School Students - D128 campaign
Hello Employers in GLMV chamber district,
We are looking forward to your participation in the 5th year of jobs/internship posting drive. Our D128 Libertyville and Vernon Hills High Schools are looking forward to supporting you by sharing your job postings with our students.
Fill this quick form (click here).
FYI, in the last 5 years, in total we had more than 100 job postings from you all, with more than 50% of internships from Industrial, Technical, Not-for-profit, and Healthcare!
For your reference, the list of current jobs posted are here:- https://sites.google.com/d128.org/d128crcinfo/jobs-internships-volunteering
Types of jobs/internships:
- In-person work (This is something most businesses are all familiar with.)
- Remote work (Here are some example project ideas to consider.)
- Prepare for the future:
- Website development
- Develop marketing material
- Build social media presence
- Brainstorm with panel of Students
- Artwork, Drawings, etc.,
- Work on Back-office activities that you had put off in the past:
- Compile and organize customer data, or inventory data, etc.,
- Clean up various data located in spreadsheets and other electronic methods
- Immediate marketing activities:
- “Thank you note” campaigns to customers and prospects
- Execute marketing campaigns
- Hopefully, this will trigger more new ideas for additional projects.
Looking forward to both your ‘in-person’ and ‘remote’ job/internship postings.
Becki Bellito & Amy Belstra
District 128 College & Career Counselors
847-932-2166 | http://www. d128.org/vhhs/students/ student-services/crc
Trustee, D128 Foundation for Learning
GLMV Chamber of Commerce
Community District 128 includes Vernon Hills and Libertyville High Schools. It has been recognized as one of the top school district in the country by Niche.com.
National Ranking out of ~10,000 schools (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021):-
About D128 Foundation for Learning:-
The mission of the District 128 Foundation for Learning is to enhance and enrich the instructional program in Community High School District 128 by obtaining resources through community partnerships. To date, the Foundation has given LHS and VHHS $460,000.00 in funding for educational initiatives.
About GLMV Chamber of Commerce
Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills (GLMV) Chamber of Commerce celebrates 68+ years serving the local business community. GLMV Chamber is the area's largest and most active business organization, with 250+ programs, services, events and activities helping local businesses connect, learn and grow.