Financial Sales Representative
Location: Multiple U.S. locations
Chicago, IL; Cleveland OH; Columbus OH; South River, NJ; Detroit, MI; Los Angeles, CA; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis, MN; and Rockville MD.
Seeking Sales Representatives to sell financial products. The ideal team member will have a strong record of success selling financial products or in development and fundraising. Knowledge of the surrounding Jewish community. You must have the ability and desire to work independently and as a team player. Occasional travel may be required.
Duties will include:
· Proactively managing financial products to current client-base
· Cultivating new investors
· Planning and executing existing and new events
· Bachelor's degree required
· 2-5 years experience in sales or development/fundraising, or working as a Registered Representative
· Paid training to obtain appropriate licenses. Current licensees are welcome to apply.
· Knowledge of the American Jewish community
· Effective oral, written, analytical, listening, and persuasion skills
· Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently
· Excellent time management, strong interpersonal/organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Proficiency in MS Office suite
· Competitive salary
· Paid holidays
· Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
· 401k with company match and non-elect contribution