Mobile Therapy Centers (MTC) is a private practice with a progressive service delivery model, where the therapists come to the client. Over the last 15 years, Mobile Therapy Centers has evolved from a single therapist offering a single service to employing over 100 health professionals, who provide a multitude of high-quality customized therapeutic services (ABA Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Physical Therapy and Counseling) for children, teens, adults, and families.
Mobile Therapy Centers (MTC) is looking for Part-time Day or Evening Entry Level or Experienced Behavior Technicians (ABA Therapists/Registered Behavior Technicians-RBTs) to join its growing team! Gain training and skills to support a career in behavior analysis, behavioral health, teaching, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, counseling, and mental health. This role presents an exciting opportunity for Career development and promotion opportunities locally and across the nation while becoming eligible to earn your registered behavior technician (RBT) certification.
*_What your workday looks like:_*
- Provide direct services to clients by implementing programs developed and approved by BCBA’s
- Implement programs based on principles of applied behavior analysis
- Collect and record data during each session
- Participate in all scheduled team meetings
- Participate in all mandatory trainings
- Complete all necessary paperwork as directed by supervisor or administrative staff
- Commit and follow a weekly schedule with each client
- Properly document all time and services on progress note at the end of each session.
- In this role you are occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
*_What qualifications we are looking for:_*
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be over the age of 20 and have a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client visits
- Be professional when working with other staff, clients, and families
- Great at Collaborating and communicating with all team members
- Has great objective perspective to solving conflict
- Has excellent time management skills
- Have experience working with children, whether as a babysitter, nanny, tutor, teacher, coach, camp counselor, or some other form of childcare.
- Builds and maintains client relationships that produce positive results
*_Equal Opportunity Employer_*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour