Summary of Position:
Provide direct evaluation, treatment and support of motor and sensory disorders to clients
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform developmental screenings, evaluations and occupational therapy as per short term goals established in client’s evaluation report.
· Finalize daily treatment session note and at a minimum weekly communication with parents/caregivers for each child summarizing session and including appropriate at-home reinforcements.
· Report caseload status within MTC services (i.e., enrollment, pending, screenings) on a consistent basis (timeframe to be mutually agreed upon) to Director of Operations.
· Maintain weekly session productivity requirements.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Able to organize schedule and workload tasks independently and efficiently
· Treats co-workers and facility staff professionally and with respect
· Uses proper grammar, punctuation and spelling in written communication
· Uses technology to enhance job performance
· Is at work and on time with few exceptions
· Takes accountability for following up and seeing through on ones work
· Uses behavior guided by ethical standards
· Presents a professional appearance in standard of dress and grooming, appropriate for one’s position.
· Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
· State license in Occupational Therapy
· Use of personal vehicle for transport as needed to/from client sessions (where applicable)
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· Lift/move up to 50lbs
· Must be able to de-escalate and manage challenging behaviors