Summary: Provide direct evaluation, treatment and support of communication disorders to clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform developmental screenings, evaluations and speech/language therapy as per short term goals established in client’s evaluation report.
- Finalize daily treatment documentation and at a minimum weekly communication with parents/caregivers including appropriate at-home reinforcements.
- Confirm daily treatment sessions.
- Report client caseload status within MTC services (i.e., enrollment, pending, screenings) on a consistent basis (timeframe to be mutually agreed upon) to Clinical Supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence or proof of completion of required externship hours and proof of COMPs for the start of a Clinical Fellowship in Speech/Language Pathology (CFSLP, SLP)
- Permanent or Temporary State License
- Able to organize schedule and workload tasks independently and efficiently
- Treats co-workers and facility staff professionally and with respect
- Uses proper grammar, punctuation and spelling in written communications
- Uses technology to enhance job performance
- Is at work and on time with few exceptions
- Takes accountability for following up and seeing through on ones work
- Uses behavior guided by ethical standards
- Presents a professional appearance in standard of dress and grooming, appropriate for one’s position.