Marketing - FT
Job description (PDF FLYER)
Integrated Palliative and Hospice Home Healthcare is looking for enthusiastic, creative, persistent, and results driven individual with excellent communication skills. This is a full-time, with experience, outside sales position and responsibilities include meeting with the physicians, hospital and nursing home discharge planners, nurses, social workers, generate referrals, and promote the company in the community. Experience in home health, hospice, or health care industry sales and marketing. The area of coverage primarily includes Lake, Cook, and McHenry counties (Illinois).
1. Directs all daily marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing initiatives.
2. Assists the Administrator/Agency Director in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget.
3. Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
4. Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
5. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
6. Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of the Home Health Agency as a high quality provider or services.
7. Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
8. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of Home Health Marketing.
9. Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of marketing efforts.
Job Requirements 1. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. 2. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the
community. 4. Demonstrates good communication skills and public relations skills. 5. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Home Healthcare and Hospice Agency provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time