GLMV 2020 Annual Golf Outing - Your Ultimate Day of Golf!
GLMV 2020 Annual Golf Outing
7:30 am Registration
8 am Breakfast
8:30 am Golf Clinic by Dr. Michael Hartlett
9 am Tee Off
Golf/ Visit with Hole Sponsors / Beverage Carts
3 pm Lunch
19th Hole Cocktail Reception
4 pm Close
Calling All Golfers...Tee Off With Your GLMV Chamber
Best Networking Opportunity!
Join 150+ Golfers and Local Business Owners for your ultimate day of golf and networking on the course at White Deer Run, a premier golf course and banquet facility: 18-holes Golf, Breakfast / Lunch, Beverages on the course, 19th Hole Cocktail Reception Following Golf, Contests, Awards, Prizes, Raffles and more!
Bring clients and others! Shotgun Start / Scramble Format.
Don't Miss Out Best Golf Outing of the season...All golfers and skill levels welcome!
Covid-19 Protocol (Phase 4 Guidelines) will be followed.
Early Bird Golf: $125 golfer / $475 foursome by July 15.
$150 per golfer / $500 foursome after July 15
Don't golf? Join us for Networking Lunch/Cocktails/ Only - $25
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE - SHOWCASE YOUR BIZ!
All sponsorships include signage and recognition on event website and program
- Event Sponsor - SOLD $2250 (Includes foursome, recognition in promotions, event program and at event, VIP photos, hole sponsorship)
- Lunch Sponsor SOLD $1000 (Includes signage, recognition at luncheon, program book, VIP Photos)
- 19th Hole Sponsor - $750 (1 available) 1 hour cocktail reception, banner, logo recognition)
- Exclusive Hole Sponsor - $250 (Meet and visit with the golfers at your hole)
- Beverage Cart Sponsor - SOLD (Signage on beverage cart that drives around course throughout outing)
- Putting Green $200 SOLD (Signage)
- Triple Green Sponsor - $175 (Signage)
- Closest to the Pin $150 (Signage)
- Longest Drive $150 (Signage)
- Longest Putt $150 (Signage)
- Chipping Green $150 (Signage)
- Driving Range $150 (Signage)
- Raffle Prize Donations Needed (Products / Services /Gift Baskets/ Gift Certificates, etc. Sorry no coupons or discount offers, must be actual product, service, item)
Chair Ted Ketchum: email@example.com
Jess Stoffel, Epic Media, Inc.
Steve Kopala, Northwestern Mutual
Dave Ferguson, HealthMarkets
John Bloss, Diamond Residential Mortgage
Bill Haase, WELA Financial