The Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills (GLMV) Chamber of Commerce welcomes your membership, as we join forces to serve and support a thriving business environment. Thank you for your interest.
GLMV Chamber is a dynamic organization designed with
your business in mind. As the largest and most active local business organization and a large regional chamber, we welcome all who conduct business here.
A recent article in the Chicago Tribune stated:”….The Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills Chamber of Commerce is leveraging its size and influence to help develop a plan for the area’s economic future....” We are proud of the GLMV
Chamber’s impact on the area. Whether an established business, start-up company, large or small firm, the GLMV Chamber serves as your community gateway and voice of business, assisting companies, groups and organizations to connect, learn and grow with 200+ excellent programs, activities and events.
The GLMV Chamber has several membership levels: (See Step 5 on Membership Application Below for Package Option Descriptions)
President's Circle ($1695)
Solo/Home Business ($310)
Membership dues are renewed each year on your anniversary date.
Join Forces with GLMV...and get connected with the following valuable Business programs, activities , events and more! Events may be live, remote and/or hybrid, as needed
Business After Hours Mixers
Business / Consumer EXPOs
C4S Free Network Group Breakfast
E-blast /Flyer distribution
Excel Member List
Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities
Luncheons with Guest Speakers
Member Savings Programs
Lunch Break Library Presentations
Membership Recognition Gala
MOB Men of Business Group
Power Networking Luncheons
Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings
Shop Local Promotions
Website with business profile page
WOW! Women’s Network Group
Upon receipt of your application and payment by the Chamber, you will be contacted with your member login information. You will then be able to post your free custom business profile, along with events, hot deals, jobs, and news releases on the GLMV Chamber website.
Once approved for membership, you will receive communications, including e-mails from the chamber.
Please indicate in the Comments who referred you to the Chamber.
CODE OF CONDUCT: As a member of the GLMV Chamber of Commerce and in the spirit of our mission statement I/we recognize that membership is a privilege. Accordingly, I/we shall undertake to:
(1) Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honorably upon the GLMV Business Community and fellow Chamber members
(2) Abide by the Constitution & Bylaws of the GLMV Chamber of Commerce
(3) Treat each member, staff, volunteers and other representatives of the Chamber with respect at all times, regardless of individual's opinion, ethnicity, race, sex, age, disability, or religion.
(4)Will commit to good faith efforts to resolve any grievances that come before the chamber as specified in the bylaws
(5) Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber of Commerce and represent the Chamber accordingly
(6) understand, support and promote the Chamber of Commerce, along with its Missions and Goals to the business community
(7) Where possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber of Commerce and lend my/our business and professional expertise
(8) Provide ethical, honest, skilled, and conscientious services to my/our customers
(9) Present a true presentation in all advertising.
(10) The GLMV Chamber of Commerce accepts no responsibility for content of member promotions or any claims arising out of participation in Chamber events or activities.
Accepting this standard as the member's own, every member pledges to observe the spirit of the bylaws in all dealings and to conduct business in accordance with the Chamber Bylaws. Failure to do so may result in termination of membership.
Please Note: Membership and Event Refunds cannot be issued for circumstances beyond our control.
Questions? Contact the Chamber at (847) 680-0750 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Adams, GLMV President / CEO