GLMV Extreme Block Party EXPO & Taste (10th Annual)
VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Our Vendor Space is sold out.
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for vendor space,
please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Multi-Chamber Extreme Block Party
Family EXPO & Taste of the Towns
GLMV Chamber of Commerce; Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Round Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
All Vendors Welcome Business To Consumer Expo
Showcase Your Business To Consumers at Largest Local Show!
Vendor Space & Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
Show Features* * Famous Traveling World of Reptile Show - 12 pm
* Free Food Samples Provided By Favorite Local Eateries
* Bouncy House* Shop Local Vendors (all business types and sizes)* High traffic, convenient indoor setting* Open floor plan (no curtains or draping to block your vendor table)* All vendor spaces are GOOD.* Raffles: 50+ General Raffles - Drawing 2 pm winners must be present
* Vendor raffles.* Giveaways | Show Specials | Product Demos* Free Admission To Public* Fun for the whole family
Why Should Your Business Participate?
- Ideal for all businesses who market B2C: home improvement, health care, financial, insurance, health/beauty, gift items, jewelry, fitness, educational, community groups, entertainment venues, and others
- Reach Many Local Consumers in just 5 hours! (Expected attendance 1,000+)
- Showcase, Introduce, Sell Your Products, Services, Resources on Site
- Extensive Show Marketing, Local Media , Social Media, Radio, Cable TV, E-mail Blasts, Website Listings, Flyers, Posters, announcements.
Vendor Set up time 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Saturday, March 12Vendor Tear down time 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- In fairness to all vendors, One Business Per Space - no space sharing.
- Space allocation assigned on first come basis. Priority to Sponsors
- Only vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute promotional materials.
- Vendors receive 6 ft. table, 1 Chair, tent card sign in 10 x 10 ft. space.
- Vendors may hold raffle drawings, provide giveaways, demo products, sell products, distribute promotional materials, and gather attendee info, at their table.
- Free Wi-Fi available in building
- Vendors receive marketing materials to share and invite contacts
- All vendors are asked to supply a raffle prize for the general raffle ($10-15+ value, product, service, item, etc., sorry no coupons or discount offers)
- Vendors must supply their own equipment, tablecloth, name tags, supplies, extension cords, and any items needed for their display.
- All displays must fit within the allotted space, and may not block other vendor tables.
- Only show vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute their promotional materials.
Block Party CommitteeCommittee Members: Katie Jiuditta, First Priority Restoration; Dan Medina, Horizon Benefit Services; Barb Sistak, License Plate Garage; Jen Hartlett, Integral Medical & Rehab; Brian Mattey, Generation Painting; Raj Virdi, Any Lab Test Now; John Zebell, School of Rock Libertyville; Aaron Herring, SignARama; Rita Lavelle, Doubletree Hotel; Shelley Lazarus, Snarf Foods; Debi Kiddle, Coldwell Banker; Karen Kay Lavris, Glacier Ice Arena, Don Bally, Alarm Detection Systems; Jasmine Taylor-Newton, GLCU, and others.
- Payment Information: All vendor reservations MUST be paid in full at the time of registration. Thank you!