Multi Chamber Extreme Block Party EXPO & Taste of the Towns (11th Annual)
Date and Time
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT
Saturday, March 18, 2023 10 am - 3 pm
Doubletree Hotel (ballroom)
510 E. Rt. 83, Mundelein
2023 VENDOR SPACE AND SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
Chamber Members: Cost: $150 by March 10 / $200 after March 10
Non-Chamber Members: $250 by March 10 / $300 after March 10
Includes 6 ft table and 2 chairs. Vendors must provide all materials and supplies needed for the day, including tablecloth, nametags, promotional materials, giveaways, etc. Open floor plan (no draping), the setting is typically busy and active. Vendor displays must not block other vendors. All efforts will be made to separate competitors. All spaces are good. Sponsors do receive priority space placement
Sponsors Receive Additional Exposure in Marketing (promotional materials/website/social/show program) and at event, which may include Facebook Live Interview from show floor, VIP Photos, prominent location on show floor, etc).
* Extreme Block Party Primary Event Sponsor $1500 ( 2 6ft tables)
Main Event Sponsor ideal for business seeking prominent exposure in show marketing and event
* Neighborhood Sponsor $1000 (2 6ft tables)
Ideal for local business seeking additional exposure in show marketing and at event
* Home Improvement Sponsor $750 (2 6 ft tables)
Ideal for home improvement businesses seeking additional exposure in show marketing and event
* Health Wellness Sponsor $500
Ideal for health/wellness businesses seeking additional exposure in show marketing and event
* Family Fun Sponsor $500
Sponsors Famous Traveling World of Reptile Show and Family Activities
* Grand Prize Raffle Sponsor $500 Value
* Block Party Sponsor $300
Ideal for all businesses seeking additional exposure in show marketing and at event
* Food Vendors (N/C)(10 available) (Electricity Available) (N/C)
Must provide food samples for 500+ attendees.
Must bring own equipment, serving utensils, etc.
All food vendors must have Lake County Health Department approval
(One business per each vendor space, please)
To draw attendance, all vendors are asked to provide a $10-15 raffle prize for the General Raffle, such as gift card, product, gift basket, service or item. Sorry, no coupons or discount offers. You may drop your raffle prize off at the chamber prior to the show or bring with you to the show. There will be a separate area set up displaying the raffle prizes. Raffles drawing will be held at the end of the show.
- Rt 60 Sponsor -
GLMV 11th Annual Extreme Block Party
Family EXPO & Taste of the Towns
Presented by: GLMV Chamber of Commerce / Lindenhurst, Lake Villa, Round Lake Chamber of Commerce/ Village of Gurnee Chamber of Commerce
All Vendors Welcome Business To Consumer Expo
Showcase Your Business To Consumers at Largest Local Show!
Vendor Space & Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
Show Features* * Famous Traveling World of Reptile Show - 1:30 pm
* Kirk Players - Noon
* School of Rock
* Free Food Samples Provided By Favorite Local Eateries
* Bouncy House* Shop Local Vendors (all business types and sizes)* High traffic, convenient indoor setting* Open floor plan (no curtains or draping to block your vendor table)* All vendor spaces are GOOD.* Raffles: 50+ General Raffles - Drawing 2 pm winners must be present
* Vendor raffles.* Giveaways | Show Specials | Product Demos* Free Admission To Public* Fun for the whole family
Why Should Your Business Participate?
- Ideal for all businesses who market B2C: home improvement, health care, financial, insurance, health/beauty, gift items, jewelry, fitness, educational, community groups, entertainment venues, and others
- Reach Many Local Consumers in just 5 hours! (Expected attendance 1,000+)
- Showcase, Introduce, Sell Your Products, Services, Resources on Site
- Extensive Show Marketing, Local Media , Social Media, Radio, Cable TV, E-mail Blasts, Website Listings, Flyers, Posters, announcements
Vendor Set up time 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Saturday, March 18Vendor Tear down time 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please do not tear down ahead of time. All displays must be removed at the end of the show. Make sure to bring your own carts for loading and unloading. Volunteers will direct parking and unloading areas.
- In fairness to all vendors, One Business Per Space - no space sharing.
- Space allocation assigned on first come basis. Priority to Sponsors
- Space will be assigned at Registration.
- ALL spaces are good, and we do make every effort to separate competitors.
- If for some reason, you would prefer a different space, please contact Scott or Carol and we will make every effort to move you.
- Only vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute promotional materials.
- Vendors receive 6 ft. table, 1 Chair, tent card sign in 10 x 10 ft. space.
- Vendors may hold raffle drawings, provide giveaways, demo products, sell products, distribute promotional materials, and gather attendee info, at their table.
- Free Wi-Fi available in building
- Vendors please help spread the word, flyer and event links provided to share and invite your contacts, friends, neighbors. Everyone's help to promote the event will help boost attendance!
- All vendors are asked to supply a raffle prize for the general raffle ($10-15+ value, product, service, item, etc., sorry no coupons or discount offers)
- You may drop off your raffle prize at Registration on the day of the event.
- Vendors must supply their own equipment, tablecloth, name tags, supplies, extension cords, and any items needed for their display.
- Electricity is limited and must be requested in advance of the show.
- All displays/signage must fit within the allotted space, and may not block other vendor tables.
- We will be taking photographs on the show floor. If for some reason, you do not wish to be photographed, please let us know.
- Please extend courtesy to ALL show vendors, participants, guests, volunteers, staff, hotel personnel, etc.
- Food/beverage vendors will be onsite. However, quantities may be limited to show guests unless otherwise indicated.
- Only show vendors will be allowed to promote their business and/or distribute their promotional materials.