City Works Eatery and Pour House
THE RESTAURANT - Our restaurant offers a sprawling craft beer list with 90 local and global varieties, classic American food with brilliant chef-driven twists, and an upbeat, energetic atmosphere. With gigantic HDTVs and state-of-the-art A/V, City Works is the unique pairing of the ultimate sports bar and delightful restaurant.
OUR MISSION - Genuine People. Genuine Hospitality. We live by these words and they remind us to be the best versions of ourselves, for each other and our guests. We specialize in “hosting the party,” and we strive to make your day a little better every time you visit.
WE’RE BEER GEEKS, NOT SNOBS - Beer is a drink of the people – so no matter what your taste, we have something for everyone, from novice to expert. We’re happy to guide you through our list to help you find a new favorite. Not a beer-lover? No problem, we have wine on draft too, as well as a full cocktail menu. Consider us the unique marriage of the ultimate sports bar and delightful restaurant.
- 90 beers on tap: 10% are rare, limited, & seasonal brews. 30% are local breweries.
- Food Menu: Classic American Food with Modern Twists. Open for lunch, dinner, late night, and weekend brunch.
- Full Bar: Seasonal cocktail menu, extensive whiskey list, and wine on tap.
- Happy Hour: 1/2 Price Bar Bites, $5 Select Beers, $5 Well Drinks, $6 Wine Glasses
- Dietary Options: Gluten Free, Vegan, & Vegetarian menus.